APM Hexseal has been milling, mixing, and molding our products on-site in New Jersey for more than 75 years, and we’re proud to say our products are manufactured in America.
What Does Manufactured in America Mean?
Over the last few years, there has been a movement to reshore manufacturing. This brings jobs back to the United States and is more cost-effective in the long run. Companies who manufacture in America may source their raw materials from all over the world to ensure they’re getting the best components available, but U.S. workers are creating the final product stateside.
Benefits of Manufacturing in America
There are numerous benefits to choosing a manufacturer based in the United States over those found abroad, including:
- Cost-Effective: Logistics costs drop with U.S. manufacturing because there are more options and the goods do not have to travel as far. Also, the wages earned by employees are spent in their respective communities, boosting their local economies.
- Quality Control: U.S. manufacturing facilities are held to U.S. safety standards and regulations to ensure a safer workplace for employees. Having the factory nearby also allows one to better oversee daily operations and quality control measures.
- U.S. Job Creation: U.S. manufacturing plants create jobs for the American worker—not only in manufacturing, but in industries that support and complement it. This helps to foster economic growth across industries and communities.
- Shorter Lead Times: Shipping overseas takes time, and that must be factored into the final ETA for delivery. By manufacturing in the United States, we shorten delivery times to our domestic customers.
- Environmental Sustainability: Long-haul shipping isn’t environmentally friendly. Reducing shipping distances decreases carbon emissions. Additionally, there is more control over facility operations as guided by U.S. environmental protection standards, and more sustainable choices in day-to-day operations can be made. Today’s customers are looking for responsible companies with a commitment to sustainable manufacturing.
- U.S. Taxes: Keeping manufacturing in the U.S. means that we pay taxes into the U.S. treasury, which benefits the national economy as a whole.
APM Hexseal is Proud to Manufacture in America
Since 1947, APM Hexseal has been proudly designing and manufacturing innovative sealing solutions at our plant in NJ. This enables us to control the entire process, from first thought to finished product, and provide high quality products and exceptional customer service. We are proud to say our products are manufactured in America.
If you have any questions about sealing solutions, ask the experts at APM Hexseal.