Protect Against & Prevent Seepage/Leakage Through Switch Panel Cutout
These reusable self-sealing washers are designed for use with popular sealed switches and circuit breakers. While such sealed switches are designed to tolerate hostile environments (such as salt spray, wash-downs, lubricating fluids, weather, dust and other contaminants) that may compromise reliable switch operation, they typically do not seal the panel cutout in which they are mounted. Hence, these same contaminants may “leak past” the bushing through the panel cutout causing equipment/system failures.
Designed to prevent such leakage, each is fabricated from a stainless steel washer with a bonded high-tear strength silicone rubber sealing ring. The soft resilient ring conforms to the panel surface to seal out harmful contaminants.
• Seals the panel cutout in which the circuit breaker is mounted, protecting behind-panel components from dirt/moisture. No O-ring required.
• Reusable in the event the switch or circuit breaker fails and replacement is needed.
• Easy to install without the need for special tools, sealing compounds, sealing tapes, et al.
• Does not compromise switch or circuit breaker performance.
• Meets stringent Military, UL and Canadian National Standards regarding environmental requirements for electrical enclosures.
• UL Recognized for Type 4X & Type 6 enclosure protection.
• Meets IEC IP66/68 enclosure protection
Stainless steel with bonded silicone rubber conforms to A-A-59588 GR. 50 (both sides P/N 60064; one side only P/N 60225)
-94°F to +400°F (-70°C to +204°C)
Either Front or Behind Panel
In excess of 25 years
Salt spray, sunlight, ozone, weather, fungus, and most acids and lubricating oils
UL-Recognized to UL Std. 50, Types 1, 2, 3(R)(S), 4(X), 6, 12 & 13. UL Recognition also includes compliance with Canadian National Standards.